? ??????????????Lil Things About Me? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (176 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 33076 Tota
l Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Mario Bros? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (158 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 24014 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Blue Graffiti? ????? ?????? ???Ratin CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Kamis, 23 April 2009

FOR MY FRIENDS






Oh my friends i`m missing to you all
Oh my best friend.
Oh my friends i`m longing to you all
Oh my closed friend

When we are,we are studyng together
When we are,we are kidding together
One more time,we are meetig again
One future, we are having sharing

Until future time,i still remember you
And you are remember me
Until the last time i`m still feeling you all
Because it`s not only our invent

0 komentar: